Thursday, July 2, 2009

Dream Problems

We all have our frequent dream themes: being naked, falling, etc. Some of my common ones are: being in drumline again, my dead brother being sort of alive, being in hotels and airports, especially going up elevators at both of those places, shopping at grocery stores, driving (especially before I got my license for the first time at age 22). One more that I have with some frequency is going on a trip but having forgotten my luggage. This happens because when I'm on a trip I think back to the "real" day before and remember not packing any luggage in the "real" world. So then I spend the rest of my dream worrying about what I'm going to do without clothing, medication, the proper shoes in which to work out, etc.

I have an idea that just my be brilliant though! What if...I pack a suitcase every night before bed?! Genius, I know. That way I can actually start enjoying all these trips in my dreams! It might even work if I just keep a suitcase packed at all times and simply look inside of it occasionally.

No comments:

Post a Comment